Subject: [Leica] Spider in my R9/DMR body
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Sep 23 09:11:01 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
stasys1@cox.net
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 12:06 PM
To: lug@leica-users.org

Hi All- While doing some landscape photography this am here at Lake  Tahoe-
I discovered a small spider while looking thru the viewfinder. It would move
with every shot- but it stayed out of the picture area. I tried to shake it
out when I took the lens off-but no luck.  Any suggestions?  I have no clue
how it got in-since I always keep a lens on the body. Maybe the camera body
came with a spider egg a couple of years ago? Stasys