Subject: [Leica] The Oklahoma State Fair, By Me
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun Sep 23 10:24:47 2007

Ric:

When is the North Carolina State Fair?

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+rclark01=comcast.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+rclark01=comcast.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Ric
Carter
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 1:10 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] The Oklahoma State Fair, By Me

Yes Robert!

Nice stuff, especially the ultrawide night shots. Are you going back?

You photos could have easily been the North Carolina State Fair. It's
in less than a month, and I can't wait. And that's not just because
they always have it on my birthday;^)

My 2006 album:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/State+Fair/>
<http://tinyurl.com/2q3hkq>