Subject: [Leica] Re: Ken Burns' "The War" on PBS
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Sun Sep 23 21:07:37 2007

>>How many Leica shots do you suppose we saw tonight?
>  >

> Stan
>
> With all respect, zero, as I have resisted all of
> the Ken Burns Mania for the past decade and
> more.

Jeez, Marc, I simply ask how many of the still photos might have been taken
with a Leica, and you
tear off on a Burns rant. You may be right about him and his work, but I
still ask the question,
which has naught to do with him other than his choice of the stills.

Unless you're saying that, because you refused to watch tonight's episode,
you then saw nothing at
all, thus, "zero" Leica shots.

Stan Yoder

P.S. Anyway, there were certainly some intrepid PJs at work, as in all wars
since M. Brady.