Subject: [Leica] Where to get B&W chemicals from for an overseas shipment
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Sep 23 21:38:30 2007

Hi Alex,

I don't think you need to mess around with mixing your own chemistry.
Several of the bigger German web shops will happily ship stuff
worldwide. For example, Foto Mayr has XTOL (as well a number of other
developers), ship worldwide, and I do not see anything about not
shipping chemicals on their web site. I have done business with them
many times and have always been happy with the transaction:
http://www.fotomayr.de/webkat98/index_lab.htm

And since Israel is outside the EU, the price you pay will be lower than
what is shown on the web site, since they will not charge you German VAT.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands