Subject: [Leica] The picture I will not post...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 24 21:45:50 2007

It is early morning in the Netherlands, I am sitting in my home office
reading the LUG. In front of my desk is a black sofa, on which my dog
and my cat are curled up together in perfect harmony, watching the news
on the little TV I keep in this room. A wonderful scene...but I know
that if I get up to grab a camera, the dog will immediately jump down
from the sofa and try to lick the lens or something like that.

Ten years from now the camera will be built into my eyeglasses and
controlled by thought, but for now this is just a wonderful image that
got away.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman