Subject: [Leica] 3 of 5 Generation Portraits
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Sep 24 23:40:54 2007

With 5 generations present, I was going to do a photoshoot for them.
Unfortunately, due to navigational issues, the mother and the new
baby were somewhere rather east of where they should have been. So 3
of 5 generation it is:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/data/3248/3EPS7217.jpg
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/data/3248/3EPS7220.jpg

Love those golden light, and thanks to my wife for holding the light
reflector.

Full set here. At the end, great grandma wants some potential photos
for her business card, so a few duplicate posts to get the best one:
<http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3248>http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3248

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] 3 of 5 Generation Portraits)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] 3 of 5 Generation Portraits)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] 3 of 5 Generation Portraits)