Subject: [Leica] IMG : #314 & #315
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Tue Sep 25 00:21:06 2007

From: "Philippe Amard" <phamard@numericable.fr>

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #314 & #315

> Hi Graham,
> This camera gives excellent results from the photos you post.
> What's you success ratio? If I may ask.
> And, I saw there are three types, one of which has a zoom, which Minilux
> is yours?
>
> Thanks for posting
> Phil...X
>
> geebee wrote:
>
>> Leica Minilux : Agfa Vista 200
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07314.htm
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07315.htm

Hi Philippe,

I have the one with a fixed focal length lens. Success ratio? I will
probably post about a dozen off this latest roll, most of the
rest I will leave because they are the same subjects shot from a different
angle/closer/further back and there will be one or two
total disasters.

That's subjective of course, I know there are those who don't rate the ones
I post.

My other success ratio is between me and Ethel :-)

--Graham

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG : #314 & #315)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG : #314 & #315)