Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput - Another update
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue Sep 25 13:25:51 2007

Hi Luggers,
Well, German Customs agreed that since the camera cleared customs
with them it can be sent to a third country and so I now have the
serial number of my replacement M8 and I expect it will leave Solms
(via Fedex) to Hong Kong before the end of the week after it has been
checked. I won't say any more until I have the camera in hand. It has
been quite a saga and I must say Leica has been very good at their
end. Only the Courier companies were incompetent.
Howard (now back in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 Kaput - Another update)