Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #40
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 25 18:43:13 2007

Didier, it must have been an amazing experience.
I especially enjoyed:
The PAW shot for the very evident musical focus
Number 10 for the fabulous intense profiled concentration and interaction
10 for the classic violinists' postures framed by the third artist
13 for the warm and pleased expressions showing I think their accomplishment
in the performance.

Cheers
Hoppy