Subject: [Leica] IMG: Classic Evening Shots
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue Sep 25 19:15:49 2007

Hoppy - thanks for those detailed comments.  The second is a
difficult one, I wanted to keep some rocks in to give it a strong
base, but it could have been compacted more from each end.

As for the sky ones, you are right, I would not have moved the moon
over.  And, yes, there is dust on the sensor.

Hugh

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Classic Evening Shots)