Subject: [Leica] Taken with Leicas?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Sep 27 13:31:01 2007

While I totally get your reaction Bill (mine was similar when I first
went to the link); I also subsequently reflected on the possibility
that these photographic documents have value as they illustrate the
nonchalance of human beings in the face of a world gone berserk. At
times I view my own life and images in this same light. I'm
nonchalantly enjoying my life as so many of my fellow human beings
suffer at the hands of murderers, fascists and various other
sociopolitical thugs. I know that I'm not an active participant and
it's not happening right next door to me. Yet, I can't help thinking
of the similarities and/or minute distinctions.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Taken with Leicas?)