Subject: [Leica] R9/DRM spider update
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Thu Sep 27 14:35:59 2007

Hi All- Today I looked  thru the viewfinder of the camera - no spider
in sight!  I figured it had died. I proceeded to take out the viewing
screen (which the spider had been on top of), and looked inside -with a
flashlight. NO sign of the spider. I shook the camera to see if it
would drop out- no luck. I reinstalled the viewfinder screen, and said
the hell with it for now. It is not visible in the viewfinder when
looking thru it - maybe the spider evaporated into thin air- or is
stuck in some recess of the viewfinder cavity. I think I'll just leave
the situation alone- I can always send it in to Leica, NJ. Again-
thanks for all the suggestions - there were many good ones. Stasys

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] R9/DRM spider update)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] R9/DRM spider update)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] R9/DRM spider update)