Subject: [Leica] some armed america news....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 27 17:08:29 2007

the Library Journal gave me a "highly recommended" this month saying in part:

"...stirring, beautifully composed, and humane. Though the subject is gun
ownership, Cassidy never fixates on the guns. Instead, they appear as one
aspect of his subjects' lives.... Photography at its best gives us a window
through which to see the world differently, and these photos live up to that
high ideal by allowing the viewer to move beyond preconceptions about who
owns guns and why. Highly recommended."

I'm also in this month's "Arena" if you're in the UK, and GUP Photography
magazine, if you're anywhere. I was also happy to see that Guns & Ammo
featured a review in this month's issue and gave it two thumbs up. So it's
not just the lefties who like it.

If you're in Deutchland, I'm in Vanity Fair (Anjelina Jolie on the cover),
about ten newspapers in Australia reprinted "home on the rifle range". And
if you're in Belgium, i'm in Knack with six photos.

That's about that for now.

Keep pushing that shutter button,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] some armed america news....)