Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers with url SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 28 05:49:13 2007

Here's your Friday flowers.  I shot them a little early and kept them in
reserve because of my new knees
thing.  That is going very well.  I'm still progressing and walking, now
without a cane inside.  Outside, I still carry it for safety's sake.

I'm starting to make a few outings.  Went to Church Sunday,  (Surprised a
lot of people at my mobility.}

 to the Grocery.. Eric helped me.  I used the Electric cart, but they are
kind of short for a tall guy like me, so I may not do that again.

  and the bookstore.   Louisiana Life magazine is out with lots of
Natchitoches content.  I had several pictures in this issue.

Anyhow, here's the  flowers.  Enjoy!

http://www.sonc.com/friday_september_28_2007.htm

--
Regards,