Subject: [Leica] Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: my last week in the Netherlands
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Sat Sep 29 00:08:23 2007

From: "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan@nathanfoto.com>

> It is early Saturday morning, and I am about to start the drive to
> Perpignan, where I will spend the night on the way to Alicante. But I
> do have my priorities straight, so I wanted to make sure to post my
> week 39 images before leaving. They can best be described as People
> and Places, similar flavour to the preceding week. It is all here:

> and as always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.
>
> Equipment: main and alt1-4 with the Canon 1D2, alt5-8 with the
> Olympus E410.
>
> Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Good luck with your move, I hope you and you family settle in quickly. It is
always a pleasure to see your name in my inbox and I
know that whatever your location it will not affect my enjoyment of your
wonderful images.There are few that could move from
Switzerland without any diminishing of photographic content.

Keep them coming.

--Graham