Subject: [Leica] Bravo papa!!!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 29 17:47:41 2007

This is for me a fun history:

Peter Seiffert (tenor) and his wife Petra Maria Schnitzer (soprano), gave a
recital on the Liceu Theater in Barcelona, when the performance has finished
all the public was aplauding and cryng "bravo", their sonn was there and he
set up form his sit and was running to stage saying too "Barvo papa",
fortunately I was very close and I had my IIIF on my pocket to shot very
fast this shot, not perfect, but it remains me a fun history.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/070517-17w.jpg.html

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be appreciated,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Bravo papa!!!)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Bravo papa!!!)