Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex Infrared comparison shots
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 30 07:50:55 2007

Hi Jim,

All are wonderful, but the quality of the medium format is the best, and for
me the Rollei the winner, I liked the best "Concord River", but very much
too "Old House with plane" and "Thousend Church". From the Pentax I like the
best "Battle Road", and with the Mamiya "Abandoned Train Depot", as wel
"Swamp-2", and "Horse Farm".

It is difficult to choose one as the best, maybe if I should decide is
"Concord River".

Very nice work!
Saludos cordiales
Luis