Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I'm thinking of trying a Tri-Elmar 28/35/50. Tell me I'm insane.
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 30 07:59:47 2007

Hi Vick,

Is a nice and good lens, useful for me on familiy (usually pictures with
flash), touristic travel, but for my mainly street work has two limitations,
the aperture F4 and the dimmensions, I like the small lenses. The speed
limitation implies that you should always carry a supplementary lens of F2
or F1,4. The change of the focal lenght is useful, but also sometimes
confusing for me, I'm more convinced if the lens I'm using is a fixed focal
lenght.

Saludos cordiales
Luis