Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 36
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Sep 30 11:09:58 2007

Philippe

There's a larger Chinatown in London - I don't think I'm giving anything
away by saying that that will feature as part of week 37 <grin>.

I took the opportunity while I was in Manchester to stock up on sticky rice
and dried chillies at a fraction of what they'd cost in a western
supermarket.

Steve

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) (Phil O: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 36)