Subject: [Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 30 12:30:59 2007

> On Sep 30, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> At 01:11 PM 9/30/2007, you wrote:
>>> it's a very nice portrait...kind of expanding the bubble as far as
>>> acceptable soft porn, without being called soft porn...
>>>
>>> I suspect that's why it appeals...
>>>
>>> Steve
>>
>> But not to me ;-)  It made me gag to look at it.  The skirt is too
>> far in her mouth to be sexy - more like a gag.  That's just a
>> female's perspective, though.
>

> well it made me gag too..
>
> and a little sad too...
>
> (because of the very young girl, who looks even younger)
>
> maybe because of the proximity of the image to soft porn, the age of
> the girl, mixed with the obvious manipulation and opportunism...
>

> Steve

Oh its a very young girl now lets play that card!!
This gal is 23 if she's a day and could easily have three kids and be well
on her way to being a grandmother.

But lets protect  THE CHILDREN. And suspend all common sense and taste.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work))
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work))