Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2007 #41
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 30 13:07:25 2007

> On Sep 29, 2007, at 9:24 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>
>> Keenan,
>>
>> A picture like that is irritating without the story behind it.
>

> David,
>
> I agree with Jerry...
>
> what's the point?
>
> Steve

I agree with both you guys.
But its not as if there's not a precedent for posting prefaceless pixels on
the LUG.
I think for a new years resolution we should not do this.
No more numbered IMG or PAW shots with no clue as to what the deal is.
Followed by
"great shot Mike" with 12
's

underneath it.

We are GEEKS here and proud of it. This is a camera list. We wanna know the
nuts and bolts behind the shot. None of this "picture stands alone" baloney
we are not taking a course in advanced esthetics.

I say SELL THE SHOT and maybe we'll look at it.

Too much noise on the LUG. That's my opinion. I can speak for myself only.
I was off list for many months due to internet problems and when I got back
it was overwhelming.
Lets up the ante. Extend ourselves.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com