Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta, street life
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 30 13:12:04 2007

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for looking and your kind words. Street photography is
not so difficult as you can think, is ppractice, looking, sometime be
capable to be anticipated to the action, be intuitive, don't have carefully
to take images of the people, a smile arrange many things, i.e. for a
se?orita "is not my fault you are so beauty".... Try it, be close to your
subjects and enjoy!. Don't have to much confidence on the automatic cameras,
preset at every step you do on the street your manual Leica.

Thanks for looking,
Saludos cordiales
Luis