Subject: [Leica] re: portrait of elizabeth (secrets revealed)
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Sep 30 16:14:58 2007

On Sep 30, 2007, at 3:53 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Kyle, sorry if I have dampened the mystery. Very interesting to
> read of your inspiration. That's a pretty obtuse reference for most
> of us.

here...

http://www.jssgallery.org/Other_Artists/Andrew_Wyeth/wyeth.jpg

enough for me, I'm out...

Kyles image is a fine photo, with time and discussion it's becoming
more evident, as it generated a wide range of feelings and reactions,

however my impressions are the correct ones, even though the subject
and the photographer have not yet admitted it.

Steve