Subject: [Leica] Lens reflections from IR cut filter - verified and modified.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 21:09:53 2007

I hate to put a damper on all this experimentation and discussion, but if no
one would have pointed this out I would never have seen this very minor
reflection imo.  This seems a big deal made over a very minor issue.  I've
seen far worse in other photos on other sites and most definitely in movies,
where I think they want it to be there.  Take it for what it is and get out
there and enjoy making images for all to enjoy.  In all of these and the
original image, I had to look very hard to see the so called image
destroying reflections.

Gene