Subject: [Leica] Quick review of the HK made 0.85 VF Magnifier.
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Oct 1 17:08:57 2007

Frank,

I received mine on Saturday, same things and opinion as you, I'm absolutely
deceived and I've wrote them to return it, not yet response, I'll wait one
day more before to put a dispute on e-Bay. This accessory makes anything,
and the viewing is worst with it.

Any other Luggers with the same experience?, I hope Eterefore will react
ethically, this gives no advantages on the reputation of a shop.

Saludos cordiales
Luis