Subject: [Leica] Film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 3 16:25:35 2007

I'm Google Mapping the Hotel in Rochester because I want to get film as soon
as I get there next week and not drag it through the airports. I want a real
camera store so maybe I can get some Fuji professional C41 800 or Ilford
XP2.

Results 1-10 of about 37 for category: Photographic Equip & Supls near 70
State St, Rochester, NY 14614
(first entry)
Eastman Kodak Company - more info ?
343 State St, Rochester, NY
(585) 724-4000 - 1 review - 0.4 mi NW
Category: Photographic Equip & Supls Wholesale & Mfrs

I bet they might have a roll of film their they can sell me!

Its 5 blocks up the same street the Hotel is on. State Street.
that great street
I just wanna say
They do things
They don't do on Broadway, say