Subject: [Leica] Re. Seqoritas - in Central Asia
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Wed Oct 3 21:18:01 2007

George and Philippe A,

Thanks for commenting.

I agree that the focusing plane on the photos that you are mentioning is
awkward. Here is my explanation/excuse: The film was only 100ASA so I had to
open up to f4 when inside the canopy of this open air market place. It was
my first visit to the place so I was not sure on how people would react to a
foreign photographer i.e. I was hurrying in between. And finally, I still
have to familiarize myself to the Summitar plus the orange filter on the
right window that I was using for the first time.

Mads

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21:01