Subject: [Leica] Shannock Village, Rhode Island
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Oct 4 06:45:42 2007

Thanks Hoppy.  That photo is of the other side of the bridge, down
stream from the horsehoe falls.

I don't know why that happened with Tinyurl.  It did happen once before,
so I try to rememebr to test the url before sending a message.

No salaciousness for me because as you know,  I'm a clean old man!

Jim

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Shannock Village, Rhode Island)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Shannock Village, Rhode Island)