Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Oct 4 22:24:56 2007

Great to have your Friday Flower, Sonny, but much better is know
you're making great progress with your recovery. I find the prospect
of knee surgery to be daunting so I'm doing eveyrthing I can to (1)
avoid it and (2) have my knees/legs in shape so the recovery, when it
comes, will be easier. I'd be interested in hearing about  your
experiences with  your surgery (off-list, of course).

Best regards,

Adam Bridge