Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Oct 5 14:55:07 2007

Wonderful,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Sonny Carter
Enviado el: viernes, 05 de octubre de 2007 6:44
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC

A funny thing happened to me on the way to shooting my Friday Flower.  I
wasn't too sure if I would be able to get fresh, so had I shot some ahead of
time.  This week, though, the Spider Lilies were blooming all over
Natchitoches.

 I haven't been getting out much lately, but I really wanted to get some of
these saucy beauties.  Yesterday, I took off  walking down the street a
couple of blocks, until I found a suitable stand of flowers.

I guess it's not so funny after all, but it was a first outing by myself
since the tenth of  September.

If you haven't been tuned in,   I got a pair of brand new knees , and have
been working on getting it all together.  I'm walking without a cane now,
and I can do stairs pretty good.

I'm back to cooking supper for the family, nothing too complicated, though
last night, we had smothered pork chops, green beans. rice, and home-made
gravy.  Not too shabby.

My PT people  say I'm doing great, and I feel good.  I'm going to the Doctor
tomorrow to find out if I can start back to work (slowly at first) on
Monday.

Enough of my miracle, here's  your Friday Flowers.    Leica M8, 35mm
Sunmmicron

http://www.sonc.com/friday_october_5_2007.htm
--
Regards,