Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 7 08:45:29 2007

Sonny,

I'm always very careful to judge a singer that I now only through
recordings, TV or similar, on my experience I can only have an excat idea of
a singer when he's on theater on live. I've constated many times that
microphones and recordings can't give us an exact idea, I've listened great
voices on live that on recordings was not the same, and also the contrary.

Saludos cordiales
Luis