Subject: [Leica] Non-PAW: Almere to Alicante, 29-30 September 2007
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Oct 7 13:03:05 2007

Nice recap Nathan.

A disclaimer though - for those intending to visit France ;-)
NOT ALL toilets are of this type. :-D
Here, this model is called after Beethoven's  K 331 Piano Sonata i.e.
Alla Turca.

Hope you settle down alright in Spain and send us nice photographs and
still more attractive blog sessions.

Thanks for sharing.
Phil...x

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Non-PAW: Almere to Alicante, 29-30 September 2007)