Subject: [Leica] Trying out my Panasonic L1 with an old Sigma 28/2.8
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Oct 9 13:05:33 2007

Joe,

I have used my Angenieux's extensively on the L1, together with the
Elmarit macro 60, with quite pleasant results too.
I like this very versatile camera a lot and try to have it at hand most
of the time..
BTW: Have you read Tina latest posts about underexposure on the M8?
I've been using this technique for about 6 months and find it very
efficient on the L1 to get less noise. Is this your experience too?
Yours
Phil...x