Subject: [Leica] Summarit Lenses....
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 9 18:10:31 2007

While I have not ponied up yet, I am considering it.  Possibly the 90 or 75.
 Reason?  Cost, certainly a good incentive, over the Summicron.  Why the
Summarit over the ZI, cost similar, but Leica design made in Germany by
Leica, versus Zeiss design made in Japan by CV.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------