Subject: [Leica] Hoppy jets to the BeneLUG and IberiaLUG
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 11 02:06:07 2007

Folks, just in case anyone will miss me. I hope to check into my mail when I
can.
My flight leaves for Tokyo at oh dark hundred tomorrow morning., about 13
hrs from now.
Really looking forward to meeting the Benelug guys in Amsterdam and Luis and
Nathan in Barcelona.
So why did I sprain my wrist this week. I can barely hold my M!
Play nicely, I look forward to sharing some pictures when I return.
Anyone that can make it to Amsterdam, I'd love to meet you.

cheers
the semi-crippled but still excited Hoppy