Subject: [Leica] The Raptor Video
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Oct 11 08:39:52 2007

Walt,

The sad thing about weapon system development is that it takes many years
from inception to activation.  All one can do is design for air superiority
and hope to stay ahead of any potential adversary.  The driving force is to
have a new one ready before the old ones wear out.  No one can predict who
the adversary might be.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA