Subject: [Leica] No more b&w
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Oct 11 16:24:59 2007

One aspect might be to compare the longevity of C41 negs vs. TriX.  I have
had much better results converting in-camera digital files to b&w, compared
to film.  Plus, the scanning seems to take an eternity now.

Ken

p.s. If you haven't tried it, you might try Convert to B&W Pro.  It is a PS
plug-in that lets you select the film stock, the "paper grade" and so forth.
It's pretty painless.