Subject: [Leica] PESO: Insect Removal
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 11 17:21:44 2007

Fun picture Jim,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Jim Shulman
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de octubre de 2007 6:23
Para: 'Leica Users Group'
Asunto: [Leica] PESO: Insect Removal

Taken tonight at a chi-chi gala function.  Pin on the lady's back was a gold
and diamond bee.

http://tinyurl.com/2tz7er

Camera was the Olympus digital that my next door neighbor gave me a few
months ago.

For those who want to see recent pictures shot with an honest-to-goodness
film Leica (M3) with Summilux 50 and non-AA 90, Kodak 800 C-41, go to:

http://tinyurl.com/2m8gmr  and click on individual images to enlarge.

Pianist shown in rehearsal with the Reading Symphony was the incomparable
Yuja Wang.  If you have the chance to hear her, by all means go--she's a
stunning, mature artist, and only 20!

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA