Subject: [Leica] No more b&w
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Oct 12 06:12:56 2007

Walt,

That color shot is, I think, one of the best I have seen of Athena.
Very nice and a very unique angle on something I have seen hundreds of
shots of. Excellent seeing.

Here are a few shots I have done of the Parthenon:

First in B&W:
http://homepage.mac.com/whmcclary/More_Photos/PhotoAlbum54.html

and in color at Christmas:
http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/parthenon

I do find myself still shooting a lot of B&W film and processing it
here.  I even dug out my old Durst A300 and bought some paper and
developer and have been doing a little printing.  Man am I bad at
printing. I have forgotten how to do it in the 4 or 5 years since I last
did it! LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography