Subject: [Leica] Four Rolleiflex "rocks"
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 13 14:15:06 2007

Bonsoir Philippe,

I have changed anything, except that on the 6x6 format I scann at a little
more higher resolution than previously, on the 35mm I continue the same
method...

About the Lady, already commented, I've shooted immediately or I loss it.

Concerning the M8 format, maybe I was on a mistake calling it 4:3 format,
what is important for me is to keep the original focal lenghts, on the M8 a
35 becomes a 50, a 28 a 35 etc..., and I want to use my palette of lenses as
I have conceived when I've purchased every one.

Thank you very much for your kind comments

Saludos cordiales
Luis