Subject: [Leica] Armed America in England
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Oct 15 12:25:28 2007

Quoth the Peter Dzwig :

> What everyone (OK, most people) over here don't understand - I'll
> put that more
> strongly - FAIL to understand - is why the US doesn't identify and
> address the
> root causes of the issues which lead to violence and address them.

THAT one's going to take someone with a hell of a lot more background
in sociology and anthropology (among other things) than me to tackle,
assuming you want useful answers instead of political slogans.  (The
fact that a lot of people in the US seem to consider political
slogans to BE useful answers might be a starting point for addressing
the issue, though.)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com