Subject: [Leica] documentary work
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Oct 15 13:53:48 2007

As long as it refrains from inundating us with Billy Graham and his
"true way" I'm happy. BTW, I've never been a Carlin fan and Moore needs
to drop 200 pounds. Every time I see one of his interviews I want to get
him on the treadmill. Still, I'd trust his word more than I would the
Pope, if if that counts for anything? :-)

Walt