Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 41 dlridings
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Oct 15 15:54:31 2007

Really wonderful picture Daniel!
http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2006v41/07v41-0008.jpg.html

Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Daniel Ridings
Enviado el: lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007 13:50
Para: Leica Users Group; rolleiusers@yahoogroups.com; MUGers@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: PAW 41 dlridings

Rolleiflex and M3 this week. Ewa and I took a walk out to a point on Onsala
peninsula. It was the point where the pilots would have their watch to lead
ships through the archipelago into G?teborg. A silly song by the who kept
going through my mind ... "I can see for miles ..."

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2007/41.html

The day after we took a long walk through the heath.

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2006v41/07v41-0007.jpg.html
http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2006v41/07v41-0005.jpg.html

Oh yes, I forgot about the pirate's (legal pirate, serving the king)
sarcofag from the early 1700's (1711 or so):

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2006v41/07v41-0001.jpg.html

Lars Gathenhielm. His wife is lying next to him. He died at 29 and each
sarcofag (out of white marble) cost 22,000 riksdaler back then (daler = the
historical word that "dollar" comes from, I think. Tollar in Slovenien).
That would be a lot of money today, it was an enormous sum back then. All
for a corpse. What a waste.

Square with a Rolleiflex T and the rest with M3 50/2.8 Elmar.

Daniel