Subject: [Leica] Three Photos From Sunday
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Oct 16 07:46:25 2007

Hi Jack:

Thanks for looking. Our dry summer, a monsoon compared to yours, is said
to be responsible for the dull fall colors in many parts of the Northeast.

Your drought appears to be the driest or 2nd-driest in 100 years. hope
it rains soon for all of you.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/16/us/16drought.html?ref=environment>
  or: http://tinyurl.com/3c7oy2

<http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071005/NEWS01/71005004/1002/NEWS01>