Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box, What Do I Play?
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Oct 16 13:39:23 2007

Sorry Jim I only own an old version of PSE, it is very basic and there
no flash extra either - my remark was just a question.
What I might try on this shot in LR though is "restaure" highlights,
while getting a little more light in the hair (dark slider). Then adjust
luminosity and black.
Perhaps you can create a zone in PS and adjust the light from there.
Sorrry to have raised the issue while not being able to solve it.
I hope someone will read this and be able to help better than I am.

Yours
Phil...x