Subject: [Leica] Rochester LHSA Jem Kine
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 17 12:12:38 2007

If anyone has x lugger or lurker Jem Kine's email please fire it over or
tell him I'm trying to get a hold of him.

We went to the Jello Museum together took the tour and therefore have a
powerful bond.... Which needs to be nurtured.... With pineapples and
raspberries. Maybe a few mini marshmallows.

Jello was invented so poor people could feel like rich people.
As only rich people had the manpower necessary to make the stuff.
As it took the help a day and a half to cook it down in the kitchen.

I image if you had a large staff like upstairs downstairs you'd have a
special Person who just made Jello. The Jello person.

You'd have the molds hanging up with your copper pots.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Rochester LHSA Jem Kine)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Rochester LHSA now Jello)