Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Infrared and Reg B&W
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 17 22:12:18 2007

Photos from the last two weeks.  There are two spider web shots because I was
interested in the different renderings between the Canon LTM 50mm f/1.2 and
the
Nikkor LTM 85mm f/2 wide open.  The Canon has a field of focus curved toward
the
camera on the edges, so the web closer than the central, focused point is
still
pretty sharp.  The Nikkor seems to have a flatter field, so the far part of
the
web is sharper than the closer.  I had to shoot the web at an angle to be
able
to get a dark background; it was next to a parking lot.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Web50f1_2_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Web85f2_AMR.jpg.html>

Pictures at a fixture sale for an old-time department store.  The lunch
counter
will be preserved.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/DinerMan_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/FittingRoom_AMR.jpg.html>

More infrared with Kodak HIE from last week:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Infra-Red/InfraMAMSkyline_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Infra-Red/InfraHillHouse_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Infra-Red/InfraArtDeco_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Infra-Red/InfraParkingLeaves_AMR.jpg.html>