Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rochester, now power point
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 18 18:41:05 2007

At 05:30 PM 10/18/2007, you wrote:

>Nothing moves on the screen. No "animations".
>
>Mark William Rabiner
>markrabiner.com

I just gave two talks at the Lieca Seminar in Rockport using
PowerPoint - one on the M8 as the perfect travel camera and the other
on color management.  I think they went well, but you'd have to ask
somebody besides me for an objective opinion ;-)   I really enjoyed
the seminar - more than LHSA - because it's all about actually using
Leica cameras to take photos!!  We spent most of our time, except the
few hours in the middle of the day and several hours at night, out
taking photographs!!   I love it.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI