Subject: [Leica] Paw 26
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Oct 21 12:27:24 2007

Thanks Phillipe,

It is still very difficult for me to choose. The set on Flickr is
already a selection. It takes me along time to decide what is good or not.
I don't want to post the whole set on the PAW. The PAW is merely what I
think is best at this moment. But on the Flickr set there are much more
I like too. Like the second one you mention. But I like to learn what
other people think and therefore really appreciate comments.
The first one you mention is for me merely a registration of the people
that were there on that day. I'm interested why it's one of your favorites.

BTW: Martin Parr gives a lecture next Thursday in the Fotomusuem in
Antwerp. I'll be there.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema