Subject: [Leica] 2.8cm v. 28mm metal finder
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Oct 22 10:56:50 2007

S.D.

I'm not sure which finders you're talking about. I think a Leica
2.8cm finder is kinda rare and big $$$. My low profile 28mm Albada
finder has plenty of room to change shutter speeds. Jim's
recommendation to get the CV 28mm is probably the best. It looks to
be higher profile and should work by the looks of it. Finders aren't
cheap no matter what you get.

Len